Friday, October 16, 2009

Mr. Deeds Love Poem

"Hard to breathe,
feels like floating,
so full of love my heart's exploding,
mouth is dry, hands are shaking,
my heart is yours for the taking,
acting weird and not myself,
dancing around like the Keebler elf,
finally time for this poor schlub,
to know how it feels to fall in lub!''

Lub = Love (cause it wasn't rhyming with schlub)

poem ini sebenarnya dipetik drpd sebuah movie, Mr Deeds.
dibintangi oleh Adam Sandler, Winona Ryder and the others.
poem ini dibacakan oleh Deeds kpd wanita idamannya, Pam Dawson.
poem ini sangat menarik.




+++Boleh dikatakan Adam Sandler ni idola saya jugak la.
dalam dunia sebenar, die seorg yg yg merendah diri, simple and smart.
dr segi percakapan, pemakaian memang simple.
that's why i like him and his way.+++



8 comments:

  1. I always love that movie and was searching this poem. Thanx a lot !!

    you can check my blog

    http://www.byvish.blogspot.com
    Inspirational stories and poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too) Hi, I'm Tehron, maybe I’ll meet if you will surely have time I’m from Dushanbe. Maybe we’ll talk. Waiting for your reply Kathleen)

      Delete
  3. Great movie!! Love the love poems from Long Fellow Deeds

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this poem longfellowdeeds, it helped me get someone in my life.

    ReplyDelete